When speaking Chinese, how you articulate each tone can change the significance of a word. As an example, “mā” with the initial Chinese tone means “mommy,” but with the third tone, “mă,” it means horse. Learning Chinese tones is essential, and there are many techniques you can use:
- Practice with indigenous speakers. Encourage them to correct your enunciation. Likewise, attempt mimicking how they pronounce tones. If you don’t have a partner, record yourself speaking and then playing it back to examine your enunciation. Isolation or comparison drills are likewise a great approach for practicing pronunciation. Consistently paying attention to as well as determining a particular tone and comparing two tones to find the distinction are straightforward yet efficient methods.
- Enjoy as well as pay attention to indigenous sound speakers. Improve your enunciation by paying attention to preferred YouTube networks like ChinesePod, Yoyo Chinese as well as Learn Chinese Now. Or, view your favored programs on Language Discovering with Netflix, a Google Chrome extension. It highlights phrases and words as well as lets you enjoy programs at your own rate. One more option is to switch on captions as well as sound while seeing Chinese or English programs and movies. Beginning with Chinese-language movies, such as “To Live,” “Hero,” “The Blue Kite,” as well as “Consume Consume Man Woman.” If you want to learn about Chinese teaching for kids [สอน ภาษา จีน เด็ก, which is the term in Thai], please follow the link.
- Pay attention to Chinese songs. A fellow ex-pat in China when suggested I choose a tune, as well as research the verses as well as the tune. Music can help new Chinese audio speakers find out the language’s different tones. It is also recommended to integrate nursery rhymes and classic poetry right into your lessons.
- Concentrate on grammar. Like English, Mandarin Chinese syntax contains a topic, verb as well as to object. However, Chinese does not differentiate between genders or singular and plural nouns.
- Traveling or research abroad. Immersion can be the fastest means to learn Chinese.
To get info about Kindergarten English [ภาษา อังกฤษ เด็ก อนุบาล, which is the term in Thai], please follow the link.