You need a professional narrator. Whether it’s for a podcast, film, TV show, or audiobook, only a professional will be able to deliver a top-quality product. Where can you find the best voice? There are several online platforms to choose from, and they’re all great places for a beginner if you don’t know where to start with your search for that perfect narrator voice.
You need to target the right niche and audience by applying as many voice filters as possible when searching for narrators. If you don’t consider this, finding narrator voices who fit your needs and project specifications can be challenging. Here’s where to start your search:
It is the best place to start.
- Voquent has a wide range of varied narrator voices.
- They work with many mediums, including video games, television, documentaries, audiobooks, and more!
- There is a detailed filter to find a narrator. You can determine the tone of your project, language, accent, vocal characteristics, age, gender, nativity, and many others to find the best narrator for you.
- Listen to over 70,000 demo samples to select the best voice.
- There are over 1700 dialects and accents to choose from.
- They provide many services, including translation, dubbing, subtitling, and localization.
- They offer excellent quality audio as professional engineers verify home studios to guarantee the best sound.
Another popular voice-acting website is Voices.com. They also have an extensive database of talent to choose from when looking for the perfect voice. Besides audio production for video and voice-over actors, you can also hire music singers of all genres and translation services.
Narrators are also available on Voicebunny.com. They offer a wide range of voices and accents, making it easy to find a narrator just right for your project. This is a great place to start if you have no idea what type of voice you’re looking for or if you’re not sure if you want to pay for an audition.
Making sure that you cast the right person to narrate your project is essential. This can be easier said than done, as you may not know how to target your audience when searching for narrators. The best thing to do is reach out to these online platforms to explain your project and ask for a quote. They can even help you cast the role.
Take your narration to the next level and invest in professional services today.